New Gear for Winter 2021
- Erin Swanson
This season, we’re challenging ourselves to tackle new experiences.
Maybe leaving your comfort zone means putting down that cocoa and braving the brisk air to backcountry ski with your pup in tow!
As fall transitions to winter, we bring you new colors for a few of our winter favorites. With these fresh pops of color, your dog will stand out in the blankets of powder.
Brighten up your canine sidekick’s winter attire with new colors like Fired Brick, Campfire Orange, and Aurora Teal.
1) Quinzee™ Jacket: (NEW COLORS)
New colors: Blue Moon, Fired Brick, Campfire Orange
The Quinzee Jacket is weather-resistant, packable, and insulated. With its recycled polyester insulation, the Quinzee provides ample warmth in brisk conditions. Best for low intensity activities, it adjusts easily with side release buckles.
For quick storage, pack it into its integrated stuff sack. The Quinzee’s reflective trim enhances visibility in low-light conditions and includes a light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Relaxed Fit mit Westenabdeckung und seitlich öffnenden Schnallen zum einfachen An- und Ausziehen.
- Shell fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds light moisture
- Stretch gusset on chest
- Der Leinenanschluss am Rücken ist mit den meisten Geschirren kompatibel
2) Cloud Chaser™ Dog Jacket: (NEW COLOR)
New color: Aurora Teal
With the Cloud Chaser, dogs can venture into the full-spectrum of winter weather. Its waterproof, windproof, and breathable softshell upper panel protects your dog in rain, snow, wind, and cold temperatures.
The Cloud Chaser’s fleece-lined lower panel holds in core heat while shedding dirt and moisture. Stretch sleeves and a form-fitting zippered closure allow for easy range of motion. Don’t let the shorter days stop you – this jacket features reflective trim and the light loop for The Beacon for increased visibility.
- Warmes, bequemes Fleece-Futter
- wasserfester, winddichter, atmungsaktiver Oberstoff
- Performs in cold/wet conditions and in both high and low intensity activities
With these fresh takes on our winter classics, your dog will be adventuring in style. Cozy colors like Campfire Orange and Fired Brick get us in a winter state of mind. What are you waiting for? The snow awaits.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to leave a response.